Air Force Resources
Fly, Fight and Win in Air, Space and Cyberspace
Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL) (Limited Distribution)
Gain insight into the AFRL enterprise, its Directorates, and their Competencies. All Technology Directorate (TD) and Core Technical Competency (CTC) materials are access controlled. If you do not have access, follow these steps to gain access. (PDF) (Distro D pages are only available using Internet Explorer) Access for AFRL TD and CTC Materials
2016 Air Force ISR Horizons
- Data Science and the USAF ISR Enterprise white paper (PDF)
- Commercial Space-Based GEOINT Vision (PDF)
- Battlespace Networking Vision (PDF)
- USAF RPA Vector Vision & Enabling Concepts 2013-2038 (PDF)
- ISR White Paper – Revolutionizing AF Intelligence Analysis (PDF)
- Air Force ISR 2023 (PDF)
- Air Force Targeting Plan of Actions & Milestones (PDF)
- Air Force Targeting Roadmap (PDF)
- Sensing as a Service (PDF)
Air Force Program Executive Officer (PEO) Capability Needs
Fighter-Bomber PEO Portfolio Life Cycle Opportunities (LCOs): needed solutions, S&T maturation areas, and next transition steps
Federal Business Opportunities (www.fbo.gov)- Click blue header row to sort table.
- Each title opens the original solicitation in a new browser window.
- The search field will reorganize the table by agency, key word(s), or date.
- Searching for agencies (e.g., "Navy or Air Force") will reduce the number of rows and focus on those specific solicitations.